Terms & Conditions
Website terms and conditions
The term 'Anthem' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 6, Piccadilly House, London Road, Bath, BA1 6PL. Our company registration number is registered in England and Wales (registered number 4542063). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Subscription and order terms and conditions
Trial offers are no obligation Direct Debit or Continuous Credit Card offers open to UK residents only. If you wish to cancel, please inform us within 14 days of receiving your final trial issue and no more payments will be taken. This limited offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Your free gift (if applicable) will be despatched to you within 28 days of your order being placed. This will be sent separately from the magazine. All gift offers are subject to availability and if stocks run out, an alternative gift may be supplied. This limited offer may be withdrawn any time. If your subscription has been purchased as a gift subscription, the free gift will be sent to the payer.
Cancellation of your subscription
You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting Customer Services. However, all refunds are subject to a processing fee of £5 per refund. Returns are not accepted. Please note that where a gift has been sent, the publisher may have set a minimum period usually 12 months, before a subscription can be cancelled. Details of this will be shown on the promotion.